CJComputers Services endorses the FixMeStick!
The FixMeStick: Hardware-based detection and removal of viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits, and more that cannot be removed with software-based security programs.
Antivirus programs do their best to prevent viruses from infecting your PC, but infections remain widespread. Viruses that get past antivirus can be impossible to find or remove because the infections take control of the PC.
The United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team and the Canadian Cyber Incident Response Centre recommend scanning an infected PC with a “trusted bootable USB”, like the FixMeStick.
In partnership with three leading antivirus companies (Kaspersky Lab, Sophos, and GFI), FixMeStick Technologies brings you this easy-to-use virus removal device that won’t harm your PC.
- Insert the FixMeStick into a USB slot.
- In Windows, open File Explorer and click on the “FixMeStick” drive.
- Double-click the program “Run FixMeStick” – that’s it!
- Removal operations are 100% reversible with the click of a button.
- Automatic updates are stored directly on the device.
- Free Amazing Customer Support
- Not a replacement for antivirus programs, which protect PCs from infections, the FixMeStick is for removing infections that got past the antivirus.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.
- A PC computer with a minimum of 512 MB of RAM.
This article is reported with permission from CJ Computer Services, located in Raleigh, NC. If you need expert computer repair in Raleigh, these guys are the best choice available. Led by professional IT managers, they understand everything about computers and laptops. They can repair or replace lcd screens on notebooks and laptops, quickly and safely.